The tourist port
Numana's tourist port, Blue Flag for moorings, is the only marina in the heart of the Conero Park. It is the starting point for all boat excursions to the renowned beaches of the Conero Riviera, and is also the destination of a walk not to be missed to appreciate fantastic views of Numana and its beaches. Arriving early in the morning it is possible to buy fresh fish directly from the Numana fishermen.
From 1 May to 30 September it has about 800 berths distributed between jetties and buoys. The transit pier, for a 48-hour stay, is near the headquarters of the Lega Navale Italiana, Numana section. You can also moor at the south quay outside the petrol station, but it is exposed to the sirocco.
The port has:
- a public slipway in the northern area near the "S. Massaccesi" Sailing Club
- an ecological island for the disposal of waste oil and batteries
- Hull washing tank
- fuel station (south entrance) with the possibility of filling up with diesel at a reduced price for boats going abroad
- public slipway outside the south pier
- toilets and showers with hot water
- boat and dinghy hire without a licence
tel. 071 9330847
Lega Navale Italiana
tel. 071 9331363
Numana. Affitto gommoni – servizi di vendita, assistenza, rimessaggio e accessori nautici; non occorre patente nautica per l’affitto gommoni; no skipper – info e prenotazioni: 071/9331323 – www.puntomare.net
Download the port regulation