Beauty is an experience to be shared with everyone
OUR PROJECTS FOR AN INCLUSIVE AND BARRIER-FREE VACATION
In Numana we have been working for years to make our territory accessible to everyone: for you who have special needs, we have collected a series of information and useful services to better organize your accessible vacation!
- In order to drive through the historic center and the limited traffic zones, which are active during the summer season, you must have a special badge and send the license plate communication within 48 hours of the passage using the form that can be downloaded by clicking here;
- accessible beach "No barriers - the sea is for everyone", discover the details by clicking here;
- boat excursions by "Traghettatori Riviera del Conero" www.traghettatoridelconero.it -info and reservations at 071/9331795;
- to visit the Conero Park, there are currently no paths specially adapted for those with motor disabilities with wheelchairs, however, you can easily travel along stretches of paved or unpaved but well beaten paths (attention to the slopes). These are the paths suggested by the Centro Visite Parco del Conero:
1.path n. 309 called "Anello di Portonovo" that winds between the Mediterranean scrub and the sea. It is easily accessible by car with convenient parking and circular route that between asphalt road and well-beaten paths goes around the bay of Portonovo up to the Profondo Lake.
2. an alternative would also be to reach the summit of Monte Conero by car, reach the parking lot at the top and take the path n. 301 in the direction of the old area of the Navy and then take a stretch of well-beaten dirt road to the ditch of San Lorenzo (only about 500 meters and then the forest begins).
3. from the Monte Conero parking lot, walk along the part of path no. 301 that climbs to the summit and then descends towards the North Belvedere. For details of the routes contact the Conero Park Visitor Center Tel. 071/9330490 www.conerovisite.it - http://www.parcodelconero.org/sentieri/
- The historic center of Numana is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs, but we would like to point out that there are a few short stretches of slope, while the entire promenade from Numana bassa to Marcelli is flat. In the evening, after dinner, the pedestrian area of Marcelli is waiting to be explored in safety. Here you can visit the market with its stalls selling local products and handicrafts, stop at one of the many bars and restaurants that enrich the course, or attend one of the shows scheduled in the rich calendar proposed during the season.
- The Antiquarium Museum of Numana is accessible and equipped with an elevator, learn more here
- For itineraries and other accessible places in the sixteen municipalities of the Conero Riviera visit visit https://www.rivieradelconero.info/en/motor-disability-places-accessible/